Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What a great day!

So nothing major happened today but it was a great day. My morning started off bad because I woke up and only had ten minutes before I had to be at work. I hate mornings like that. My body just didn't want to wake up. I spent four hours at work and then had off the rest of the afternoon:) I came home and ate some Jimmy John's and took a shower. Then, my sis came over and we watched a movie and then went out to dinner. She paid! Yay... I am slightly broke right now and so that made my day:) We had peach margaritas and steak. It was so yummy! Ryan joined us for the drinks after class and then we parted ways. I miss my sister lots and so every moment I get to spend time with her is cherished. Overall, it was a pretty good day.

I am trying to decide how I want to do my room at home when I move back. I was taking it over with Ryan in the car and he thinks that khaki walls will be too drab. He suggested a pale yellow or light blue. I like that idea but I also like the comfy look of khaki walls. I am also thinking of getting an inexpensive comforter that is maybe an olive green or chocolate brown. Any other ideas? I have always liked the look of light blue and chocolate but I also think yellow and brown would be pretty... HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment