Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My new passion



Its been a little while but I am going in a million different directions... I am trying to make my dreams a reality. I got my first DSLR camera last week and can not wait to learn what all it can do! I am very eager to learn this new hobby and hope it will grow into a business that can prosper and I can enjoy. I think I did pretty good on my first time out. I think I have a pretty good eye for composition and what makes a good picture but its all of the technical things like FStops and all the tiny adjustments on this camera that are so confusing. I want to take a class but will have to wait for a bit until I can find some money for that. I already have some people asking me to take some shots of them for holidays and such... its a start!

Tomorrow starts the first day of my favorite month, OCTOBER!!! I just love the weather and the colors! Bonfires and sweaters! It is like the month that serves as the relaxation before the storm of the holidays that happen in the following months. Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays, but there is just something about October that makes me HAPPY.

Well, I am off to fix some dinner and relax with my book for a while.. by the way if you want a great read pick up Jodi Picoult's book Keeping Faith. It is very interesting and makes you think...


No comments:

Post a Comment