Monday, July 26, 2010

Confused and Determined

I'm usually pretty out there with my feelings on here but I don't know what to write tonight... Things that I thought were done and gone are creeping up in my head again and I don't know how I feel about that... I can't forget what has happened but I also don't know why I can't just write it off either. Oh well, I'm not in a place where I can move out and be on my own and I don't think my parents' house is a good place for me to start a new relationship either. SO I think it will be another year or so unless God has other plans for my life.

HOWEVER! I am determined to maintain this exercise routine. I am awesome at starting a routine and change but stink at keeping up with it for the long haul. Its time though. Softball really has jump started this because I had a baseline fitness level to judge myself on and I really realize how far I have fallen. I know I can do this because I was once at that fitness level and I know what it takes to get back to where I was.

I'm awesome and I have so much more confidence now than I've had in a while. I still have my doubts but I know where I am going and who is leading me there:)

No comments:

Post a Comment