Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I have too much time...

I have nothing new going on since yesterday except I am really really bored tonight and miss my family. I am trying to accept the direction God has put my life in and trying to understand the things out of my control right now. I am praying for a solution to my present dilemmas. Its amazing to me how close I was to everything I had dreamed of since I was a little girl and now how far away it seems. I could be over exaggerating this situation but it feels like my dream that was so tangible a month ago now is out of reach. I know I am loved but I am trying to understand how taking a step back can help us move forward. I just want to get married and buy a house and start the newest addition to our family. I actually had started to dream of that being within a year or so but now that I have to work two hours away and come back on the weekends, I have to face the fact that it might possibly be never. The worse part is I trusted completely and now feel betrayed because this wave crashed me down unexpectedly. The only thing I can do now is pray. Pray for wisdom. Pray for patience. Pray for understanding from both sides.

Ecclesiastes 7:8

8 The end of a matter is better than its beginning,
and patience is better than pride.

2 Corinthians 6:4-6

4Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses; 5in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger; 6in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;

No comments:

Post a Comment