Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sweet treats...

So not much to write about today. I have to say I really wish my job was more active. I absolutely hate that I am stuck at a chair in front of a computer all day. I am getting better at my job and feel like I am doing a good job. I just feel the need to get up and move around. My back has been hurting from the chairs and awkward position all day. We do have a lot of food days though and I have to say I am quite proud of myself for not over-indulging on those days which is a huge accomplishment. We have another one tomorrow that is mexican-themed. I am proud to say I played "Suzie homemaker" tonight and made homemade flan and tres leches cake. Hopefully they turn out ok (both have to be refrigerated overnight). I was pretty impressed with myself:) I have to say I would make a pretty excellent wifey... someday.

Unfortunately, my momentum for workouts has slowed and I only got up once this week (tuesday) before work to workout. I am going to do it again tomorrow and then mow the lawn tomorrow evening so that will make two days of workouts this week. I will workout again on Saturday but that still is only three times when I had planned on everyday at least going for a walk. It is a start though so I can't beat myself up too bad. I will do better next week.

On a higher note, I got the CUTEST linen pants in the mail today from Victoria's Secret! I also got some tanks and two bikinis. Note: their swimsuits/bikinis run SMALL. So, I have to send back the swimsuits but no biggie. I have some old ones I can wear if all else fails. Maybe I'll try a tankini. I leave for the East Coast in a month!!! Yay! So excited about seeing my family and spending some quality time with my sister. Its amazing how much I miss her.

Well, I had better get to sleep so I can wake up super duper early!

No comments:

Post a Comment