Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just me...

I am a woman, a lover, a fighter. I am passionate and kind. I love with all of my heart and soul. Before I realize I'm on the verge, I fall head over heals. Usually, I hit the bottom but really, really enjoy the fall. I am a giver in every sense of the word. I'm a dreamer. I can sit for hours and think about anything. I am a planner; I plan my future, I plan my life. I miss my grandma, I miss my grandmas. I aspire to be as giving and hardworking as my grandma Becky. I know I want to name one of my girls after her and my sister.. My first girl will be named, Kaidence Jayne. I'll call her Kaidi Jay. These are the things I think about and plan. I am afraid of rejection, sometimes so much it's crippling. I am focused and driven. I am easily distracted, except when there is something or someone important to focus on. I am beautiful. I like to read. I am smart and learn faster than most. I make my own blankets and taught my grandma to crochet. I like volunteer work. I am passionate about helping people. I want kids sooner rather later in life. I aim to be the best possible person.. I feel like I am almost there mentally but physically I am a work in progress.... I am a work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment