Friday, October 22, 2010

CRAZY!!

Things have been super busy lately! Last weekend, Chicago was awesome! Had so much fun visiting Megan and hanging out with Michelle and Alex.  We went out and got a little crazy:)

This weekend is no less busy! Tonight, I am babysitting the Russian babies. Tomorrow, I am running my first 5K EVER! I am nervous but only because I went on a 2.3 mile walk/run yesterday and now my left hip is really sore. Hopefully, I'll work through it today and feel all better for tomorrow. Then, tomorrow after the 5K, I am going to lunch with Katie, Mollie, and Kaiti.  After that, I am supposed to be going to Mark and Carolyn's, who I will be housesitting for starting on Sunday, to get a run down of the furry children routine! Church is after that, and then I am heading out with my sister to Wentzville to her friend's house for an Octoberfest celebration!

BUSIEST SATURDAY EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment