Friday, April 9, 2010

Inspired:)

I have so many creative people in my life and I like to think I am one of them;) Today, I posted a simple plea for some help brainstorming names for my new photography business.. I have such a great facebook community of fun creative people and have thus far come up with some AMAZING prospects! I am super excited since I am really trying to dive head first into my art since all winter  I feel like I have been slowing dragging my heels for some reason.  I just figure God has a plan and I am trying to listen and follow obediently. 

Tomorrow, I am assisting another wedding photographer with my second wedding ever.  My first wedding was such a blast that I really want to go at it again. I was EXHAUSTED after the first full day of wedding photos but it was so worth it to realize that my "pretty pictures" have turned into such a passion for me.  I was just asked to assist yesterday so hopefully I will have permission to use these photographs in my marketing material and on here as well so everyone can get a glimpse at why I have been so excited.  I am always hesitant to post a picture unless I know that person well and know they won't care or unless I have their stated and sometimes written permission. As you can see, I have been a bit cowardly about the latter statement because you all have seen a lot of the same people.  I am hoping to change that soon!

And Sunday, we are kicking off our new small group at Morning Star Church for those of us who were Born In The Eighties (appropriately named B.I.T.E. by Alex, one of our awesomely creative members) with a kickball game. I thought that was fitting seeing as it is a "kick-off" event;) ... haha well anyway, it should be fun... and then after I am finished with that, I am going to my friend Ashleigh's new house to brainstorm some names for my business and hopefully start working on my new logo and watermark! YAY!!!

Well, I am off to bed for now. I am hoping this inspiration and motivation will continue through the next couple of months and catapult my new photography business into existence!

'night. 'night;)

No comments:

Post a Comment