Monday, April 5, 2010

Two posts in ONE DAY!!!

Crazy, I know! I am at work chillin' and waiting another hour to get off but I thought I would write more than just a little picture post today. I have finally signed up for an official class thanks to my parents and my birthday present! I am so excited because I will be getting a flash in the mail soon and my class starts in May. I need to start putting my portfolio together so I have something to show off when someone asks to see a sample of my work.  I have been learning so much from other photographers' blogs and photography websites. I can't believe the wealth of information I have gotten off the internet.

I also have a job interview with a local hospital in their wellness department in about a week.  I can't wait but I am nervous because its actually in my field and I haven't worked in my field for a year and a half now. All prayers are welcome because this will be a great opportunity for me. I am also looking within my current company as well. I need more money so I can pay off my debt and move into my own house. It is time for me to grow up and be an adult:) 

That's all for now. Nothing that awesome going on but my life is looking up:)

No comments:

Post a Comment